What topics are we sharing and discussing?
Advisor Engagement is a platform focused on a range of topics including:
- What advisor engagement practices and strategies are working?
- How do I tailor my advisor engagement to the different segments I am engaging?
- How do I best ensure a successful marketing automation and CRM implementation?
- What are the technical and operational considerations for data integration, data ingestion, management, and hygiene?
- What is an effective approach to lead qualification (e.g. using lead grading, lead scoring models)?
- What are the elements of a Marketing and Sales Service Level Agreement?
- What does an integrated pipeline processes across marketing and sales look like?
- How do I understand different advisor segments and personas?
- What is Nurture Path marketing and how do I create targeted content?
- What types of content and media are working today?
- What are the effective channels to engage advisors
How can I learn more or explore a particular topic?
Connect with Nicole Hands, to learn more about how to engage with key topics or issues. There are also content resources published in the Resources section of the site and new items will be added periodically.
What volume of communications should I expect?
Participation is self-directed. We may reach out approximately quarterly to share updates, content or to announce collaboration opportunities. We may also facilitate 1;1 / peer to peer introductions and dialog to match colleagues with shared interests.