To understand an advisor’s POV, to engage with them, you must have a deeper understanding of their pain — their urgent, visible problems, even those they may not be aware of.
Author Archive for: Therese Byrne
About Therese Byrne
Client Partner / Program Director - Revenue Architects
Mission and goal is to help asset managers engage with advisor targets/personas with messaging / content that addresses their pain points with thought leadership and solutions. Therein to capture new clients and build trusted relationships that stand the test of time. Overall, to create sustainable, competitive advantage via integrated and technology-enabled marketing and sales.
Entries by Therese Byrne
When considering the metrics that matter, differentiate between individual metrics and metrics that are predictors of qualified account or sales opportunities and ultimately revenue delivered.
A ‘closed-loop’ revenue architecture and metrics-driven methodology will help you measure and optimize a high performance advisor engagement strategy.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Knowing Is Growing: Identifying Your Ideal Target Advisors and InfluencersFebruary 27, 2018 - 4:06 pm
- Reaching Advisors by Addressing Their Urgent, Visible ProblemsFebruary 13, 2018 - 9:47 pm
- Feel Their Pain, Secure Their BusinessJanuary 30, 2018 - 1:40 pm
- Mapping Your Way to Greater Advisor EngagementJanuary 16, 2018 - 12:33 pm
- Engage, Advance, Convert: the Mandates of Effective ContentJanuary 2, 2018 - 9:58 pm
- What Comes Next: Creating Logical PathwaysDecember 4, 2017 - 8:19 pm