“It’s not about us – it’s about them.” This means understanding where our prospects are in their buyer journey and communicating with them in a human way.
Author Archive for: Rick Cohn
About Rick Cohn
Senior, seasoned marketing communications professional with deep experience in financial services. Goal is to help clients create tighter alignment between their business goals and marketing initiatives. Particular emphasis on helping them communicate their strengths and value with clarity, honesty and creativity.
Entries by Rick Cohn
“The failure to follow a well-established development process is causing many organizations to miss the mark when it comes to designing content and campaigns that …”
Only by fully understanding your prospective buyers’ pain points, key challenges, intents, preferences and more can you create content that truly resonates with them.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Knowing Is Growing: Identifying Your Ideal Target Advisors and InfluencersFebruary 27, 2018 - 4:06 pm
- Reaching Advisors by Addressing Their Urgent, Visible ProblemsFebruary 13, 2018 - 9:47 pm
- Feel Their Pain, Secure Their BusinessJanuary 30, 2018 - 1:40 pm
- Mapping Your Way to Greater Advisor EngagementJanuary 16, 2018 - 12:33 pm
- Engage, Advance, Convert: the Mandates of Effective ContentJanuary 2, 2018 - 9:58 pm
- What Comes Next: Creating Logical PathwaysDecember 4, 2017 - 8:19 pm